Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Is Giving Yourself Permission To Knock Over That First Domino and Get The Ball Rolling On What You Want To Do. – Zephan Moses Blaxberg
What’s up FLY Zone,
Today’s guest is Zephan Moses Blaxberg. It was cool to have him on the show because a few months ago, when I was first getting started with my podcast, he had me on as a guest on his show to talk about Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings.
Zephan is the founder and host of the iTunes “New & Noteworthy” acclaimed Year Of Purpose Podcast where he inter- views motivators and inspirational humans from all over the world who are living life on their own terms. He is one of the top authorities and mentors to those who are tired of living a mediocre life.
Zephan has held every job in the book from pastry chef to working at the Apple Store Genius Bar. He even founded a highly successful video production company landing him opportunities in the White House and on set for a Netflix Original Series. His videos can be seen in football stadiums and on major TV stations across the United States.
After realizing that there was more to life than settling for the script that had been handed down to him, he took a two month hiatus from life to couch-surf and travel hack his way around the country. When he got back the Year Of Purpose was born.
Since then he has dedicated his life to empowering others to discover what makes them tick and how they can lead a Life Re-Scripted.
Zephan now mentors his peers to discover their purpose in less time so that they can live the dream life they’ve always wanted.
His 3 Favorite Topics To Talk About are:
- Quitting the 9-5
- Creating Your Best Year Yet
- Producing a podcast, publishing a book and building a #1 life
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Zephan’s story (02:12).
- What can happen when one person steps up and shows people what’s possible (06:53).
- That you should find a way to reach out to the people you look up to – It’s the biggest overarching lesson he learned (09:00)
- How has Zephan grown by reaching out to people to be on his show (11:25).
- The one thing Zephan recommends doing, that will change your life – Be The Casting Director in your Life (14:00).
- What’s life like once you get to the other side (19:40).
- The craziest thing that has happened to Zephan by Living His Life on Purpose (24:34).
- Zephan’s definition of Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings (32:10).
Want to Connect
You can find ways to connect with Zephan and learn more about Year of Purpose, as well as other tidbits, below in the Additional Resources Section.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each episode, I ask one FLY question. In this episode, it is this:
Question: As the casting director of your life, what would your script be? What are you doing in your life to Fulfill Life’s Yearnings? Share your answer on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Zephan’s Book: Life Re-scripted
- Year of Purpose Facebook Page
- Year of Purpose Instagram Account
- Year of Purpose Twitter Account
- Life Re-scripted Mastermind Group
- Book: Seneca – On The Shortness of Life
- Book: Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Book: Napoleon Hill – Think and Grow Rich
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you are new to the show, go here to and listen to FLY episode 001: Welcome to The Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Podcast. This episode will catch you up to speed about: what my show is about, what Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings is, who I am, and the format of my show.
Another great episode that will get you up to speed is FLY episode 020: FLY Millennials Making History. On this episode, I share that I am expanding the show to include conversations with Millennials that are Fulfilling their Life’s Yearnings. These Millennials are writing the script of their lives to whatever they want it be, and are taking action on their dreams to make them a reality.
Share the Love
Thanks so much for joining me today in The FLY Zone. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note for Blake in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings with Blake Soulet here at http://www.fulfillinglifesyearnings.com/reviews. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and hugely appreciated! They do matter in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show, and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.