Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Is Being Satisfied. Balance Between Physical, Spiritual, and Relational Fulfillment – Tyler Tashiro
What’s up FLY Zone,
Today’s guest hails all the the way from Costa Mesa, California, and this episode is FIRE!
MAJOR KEY ALERT: Talk with people you can teach you more than you know. Record it and
Tyler is an Entrepreneur, Podcaster, MMA Fanatic, & Adventurer
His 3 Favorite Topics To Talk About are:
- Entrepreneurship (morning routines, tips, tricks for productivity, etc)
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- He had a normalish life growing up
- His adventure began after HS
- He did Network Marketing. Brought in $7-8K/month – Made Top income in 11 months
- Relationships are better than monetary gain
- Talks about building Limitless & Invincible Empire
- Talks Podcasting and making it to #3 in New & Noteworthy
- That Lack of Action Stops PPL
- The Best of Friends Play Together, Pray Together, & Prosper Together
- That you must Find Mentors That Are The Best @ What They Do
- Seek Them Out
- PPL Don’t Have The Guts To Do IT
- They Do It Wrong
- Seek Them Out
- Mentorship is Different For Everyone
- Talks about why he loves Podcast – It’s the best information available that you can consume. He listens while doing other tasks to move forward
- His book, The Millionaire Dollar Day. It’s available on Amazon
- Comfort Zone Keeps You Trapped
- That You Must Ask For The Sale. Ask For The Yes To Get To The Bigger Version of Yourself
- That Staying Productive = Staying Even Keel
- That The State of Productivity Is Creativity and that = FREEDOM
- Tyler’s Def of Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings: Being Satisfied. Balance Between Physical, Spiritual, and Relational Fulfillment
Want to Connect
You can find ways to connect with Tyler and learn more about his podcast, as well as other tidbits, below in the Additional Resources Section.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each episode, I ask one FLY question. This episode, it is this:
Question: Do you and your best friends play together, pray together, & prosper together? Share your answer on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Tyler’s podcast, trepodcast.com
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you are new to the show, go here to and listen to FLY episode 001: Welcome to The Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Podcast. This episode will catch you up to speed about: what my show is about, what Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings is, who I am, and the format of my show.
Another great episode that will get you up to speed is FLY episode 020: FLY Millennials Making History. On this episode, I share that I am expanding the show to include conversations with Millennials that are Fulfilling their Life’s Yearnings. These Millennials are writing the script of their lives to whatever they want it be, and are taking action on their dreams to make them a reality.
Share the Love
Thanks so much for joining me today in The FLY Zone. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note for Blake in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings with Blake Soulet here at http://www.fulfillinglifesyearnings.com/reviews. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and hugely appreciated! They do matter in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show, and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.
This post The Best of Friends Play Together, Pray Together, & Prosper Together. w/ Tyler Tashiro appeared first on Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings.