Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Is Helping The Most People In The Deepest Way. -Natalie Moore
What’s up FLY Zone,
Today I have the beautifully talented, and one of the most heart-centered persons I have ever had the privilege to talk with on the show. That person is Natalie Moore. Natalie is a Holistic Psychotherapist, with a private practice out in sunny, Pasadena, California and she joined me in FLY Zone to talk about an important question that many of ask ourselves. That question is, “How Do I have/find a job that I love.” To answer this question, Natalie talks about her own experience as a Millennial, what she does, how to create a life of your own design, and a lot of other valuable and insightful thoughts that you are only going to hear by listening in to the show!
Natalie was one of those guests that I really loved having on the Podcast because of the passion that radiated from her as we spoke during the hour we recorded the show. I really appreciated the way her mind worked, as we touched on many different relevant topics centered around Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings.
I felt that she was very down to Earth, easy to talk with, and just an overall beautifully, awesome person inside and out, that added a lot of value to the show, and I know that you will feel the same way about her as I do while you come hang out with with us, so pull up a chair and sit down with us as we get all of our thoughts out together, with the intent of allowing you to be moved by what we are saying.
Something we say might strike a chord with you and when that happens, that will be a wonderful feeling because you’ll have an FLY Moment. So when that moment hits you, write it down (or record yourself expressing what you feel) and act on it by going out today and being FLY!
The FLY Host You Love The Most
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- That I was so hyped for the episode, that I was talking too loudly into the microphone (oops).
- Who Natalie Moore is, her journey, and what led her to her passion (1:30).
- What a Holistic Psychotherapist is and her view of mental health (4:20).
- What she helps people find when she works with them and what it takes to accomplish that (7:00).
- Her journey as a Millennial Entrepreneur (14:25).
- That she started a private practice as an MFT intern (17:10).
- The process of becoming a licensed psychotherapist and why her way of doing it makes more sense (18:20).
- What we can takeaway from what Natalie did (23:50).
- What it looks like to create a life of your own design and overcoming the fears of doing that – You get to do the things you love when you start looking at the scary places and be comfortable with failure (27:11).
- Why people weren’t sold this idea that you can love your work, why it is beneficial to bring the entrepreneurial spirit back to the United States, and what you can do about it (29:24).
- How to live a more peaceful and authentic life and what that looks like for Natalie (32:20).
- What you have to realize when you hear thoughts of doubt and negative opinions from others (37:00).
- What having a heart-centered business looks like (41:20).
- What Natalie wants to do in the future (44:40).
- How what Natalie does positively impacts our mental well-being (47:10).
- Natalie’s cTa – Start doing the things you love more often (50:40).
- Natalie’s definition of Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings – Helping the most people in the deepest way (52:40).
Want to Connect
You can connect with Natalie through her website, below in Explore Additional Resources.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each episode, I ask one FLY question. This episode, it is this:
Question: Natalie’s Call To Action was to start doing the things you love, more often. What is that thing you love, that you are going to start doing more of? Share your answer on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you are new to the show, go here to and listen to FLY episode 001: Welcome to The Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Podcast. This episode will catch you up to speed about: what my show is about, what Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings is, who I am, and the format of my show.
Another great episode that will get you up to speed is FLY episode 020: FLY Millennials Making History. On this episode, I share that I am expanding the show to include conversations with Millennials that are Fulfilling their Life’s Yearnings. These Millennials are writing the script of their lives to whatever they want it be, and are taking action on their dreams to make them a reality.
Share the Love
Thanks so much for joining me today in The FLY Zone. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note for Blake in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings with Blake Soulet here at http://www.fulfillinglifesyearnings.com/reviews. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and hugely appreciated! They do matter in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show, and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.