Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Is Living Your Passion and Doing What You Love. Life Is Way Too Short To Waste On Doing Something You Don’t Like -Mary Ellen
What’s up FLY Zone,
Today I have Mary Ellen Ciganovich in the FLY Zone with me and it was a pleasure to have her on, as she is a sweet lady with an incredible story filled with overcoming many difficulties that I could not even fathom. Those are the experiences she will be sharing with us, along with the lessons she learned. When you hear what difficulties she has overcome, you’ll be compelled with a burning desire to go out and to Fulfill your Life’s Yearnings no matter what anyone says.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Who Mary Ellen is (1:00).
- That there are only two places we can from (7:45).
- There are no problems. Only perceptions and misperceptions – Ask yourself, “How can I see this differently?” (11:10).
- How her book, Healing Words, Life Lessons to Inspire, came about (11:25).
- What Mary Ellen means when she talks about having a spiritual connection to a higher power and how this connection wrote her book – It’s because of her Knowing, not Belief. She explains the difference (15:00).
- The steps we must take to connect with our Knowing (18:20).
- Starts with Awareness
- 1 Finger out, 3 Fingers back
- Address your fears – Walk through them
- Understand your choices
- Starts with Awareness
- What a Holistic Healer is (31:05).
- Your Body Believes Every Word You Say (33:20).
- How to bring out yearnings out of ourselves – You have to wake up and what you love to do and the money will come (35:00).
- What Mary Ellen did to buy out of a negative picture of Multiple Sclerosis (40:00).
- What Mary Ellen asks people to do with her book when they read it (43:50).
- What’s next for Mary Ellen (47:40).
- Mary Ellen’s cTa – Come from love attitude always (50:44).
- Bonus: You can say anything to anybody as long as you say it the right way- come with love (53:00).
- Mary Ellen’s definition of Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings – Live your passion. Do what you love to do. Life is way too short to waste on doing something you don’t like to do. If you don’t know what you love to do, sit down and be quiet and God/Universe will communicate with you through your Knowing (54:00).
Want to Connect
You can connect with Mary Ellen through her social media platforms below.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each episode, I ask one FLY question. This episode, it is this:
Question: Mary Ellen says that our Knowing communicates with us about what we are capable of doing, not our Belief. Listen to your Knowing. What is it communicating to you about Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings? Share your answer on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Website – AskMaryEllen
- Book by Mary Ellen Ciganovich – Healing Words, Life Lessons to Inspire
- Book by Barbera Hoberman Levine -Your Body Believes Every Word You Say
- Book by Foundations For Inner Peace – A Course In Miracles
- Book by Louise Hay – You Can Heal Your Life
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you are new to the show, go here to and listen to FLY episode 001: Welcome to The Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Podcast. This episode will catch you up to speed about: what my show is about, what Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings is, who I am, and the format of my show.
Another great episode that will get you up to speed is FLY episode 020: FLY Millennials Making History. On this episode, I share that I am expanding the show to include conversations with Millennials that are Fulfilling their Life’s Yearnings. These Millennials are writing the script of their lives to whatever they want it be, and are taking action on their dreams to make them a reality.
Share the Love
Thanks so much for joining me today in The FLY Zone. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note for Blake in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings with Blake Soulet here at http://www.fulfillinglifesyearnings.com/reviews. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and hugely appreciated! They do matter in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show, and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.