Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Is Finding Your Passion Regardless of What Everyone Else Says; Finding That One Thing That Gives You Purpose For Life. – Justin Hatchett
What’s up FLY Fam®!
Today’s FLY guest is a Super Mogul. He’s an image consultant, creative director, CEO and fashion designer for Top Shelf or Die, involved in artist management, and so much more, and he is making his first appearance in the FLY Zone®. This Super Mogul is Justin Hatchett. Justin is a 22 year old from Detroit that I had the pleasure of meeting IRL a few days before he came on the show. We both happened to be in Detroit at the world famous Eastern Market.
I was down there with my mom, shooting a commercial for our fashion line, LIVE IT! LOVE IT! Detroit®, and Justin was down there getting his models ready for The Walk Fashion Show audition that was taking place in one of the event sheds there, before heading to his own fashion show across town.
We connected again the next day over the phone, chatted in person the day after that, and had the interview for Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings on Friday, October 13, 2017 @ 11am, and the episode was phenomenal, as Justin provided so much value that I could take everything we talked about and make a powerful course from it that would accelerate your FLY life in the most powerful/impactful way, whether you’re entrepreneurial like Justin, or not. It doesn’t matter.
- Justin touched on a lot during our time together, so all of that info has been compiled here for you. One thing that you will notice that wasn’t discussed on the show was BLU, Justin’s store in Ferndale, MI., located at 195 West 9 Mile Road, inside of the Ferndale Arts Building, on the first floor, suite 101. BLU stands for Bosses Linking Up, and it is a cool space with incredible brands. BLU is having a sip & shop on Sunday, October 22nd from 1pm-5pm. Their Instagram Account is: BluPopUpShop
- Instagram Accounts: @just_intouch ; @TopShelfOrDie™
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upcoming events:
- A Night In Detwa The Fashion Show – Friday, October 20, 2017 from 7pm – 10pm at Clubhaus Detroit, 6540 St. Antoine St. Detroit, MI.
- The Walk Fashion Show – Friday, November 10, 2017 – Saturday, November 11, 2017, at Eastern Market. Doors open both nights at 7pm. Tickets available online at www.walkfashionshow.com | For more info call 313-799-2556 | Tickets also available here: Click here to purchase your ticket.)
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, message me on Instagram. I’d love to hear from you.
Share the Love
Thanks so much for joining me today in The FLY Zone®. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note for Blake in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings with Blake Soulet here at http://www.fulfillinglifesyearnings.com/reviews. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and hugely appreciated! They do matter in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show, and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher Radio to get automatic updates! It’s free!
This post, Detroit Super Mogul, Justin Hatchett, Talks About How To Make It As An Entrepreneur, Building Community, & The Three Things You Must Do Right Now to FLY appeared first on Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings.