Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Is Listening To Your Soul and Listening To What Your Heart Is Beating and Following It. -Belinda Farrell
What’s up FLY Zone,
Today I have author of the book Find Your Friggin’ Joy, on the show. She is trained in hypnotherapy, past life regression, NLP, Hawaiian chanting, and ancient Hawaiian healing (Huna). It was great having her on and you will learn much from what she has to say.
Belinda trained with Anthony Robbins (author of Unlimited Power) and has effectively used the skills she learned in her own life. She has completed 18 fireworks. When Belinda was 48, she collapsed with herniated discs and spinal nerve damage. Threatened with paralysis by her medical doctors if she didn’t have surgery, Belinda instead chose to apply the ancient Hawaiian healing practices she had been learning the previous three years, which are uncovered in her book. Her back completely healed, including childhood scoliosis. For 15 years she has been sharing these healing practices with others, offering Reconnective Healing Huna classes and taking clients to Hawaii to teach Huna and swimming with wild spinner dolphins.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Belinda’s personal story and one thing she just would not do (1:25).
- The message of Fire Walks with Tony Robbins (4:30).
- A new mantra to apply to your everyday life (5:00).
- How Belinda healed herself through self-healing (11:35).
- The Living Matrix and power of Reconnective (13:20).
- What the process of Inner & Outer Peace looks like and how to heal yourself (16:00) – important phrase for forgiveness of the self is, “Ho O Pono Pono” (To Make Right, Right) (16:48).
- A chant that helps to heal PTSD – “E Ah Oh” 11 times (18:50).
- How Belinda healed herself of her fear of water and what it taught her (24:50).
- What Belinda’s book, Find Your Friggin’ Joy, is about. It’s definitely not for sissies (28:25).
- How Belinda turns her passions into businesses to help other people (30:27).
- The thing that helps Belinda to move forward even things aren’t going great and the story she shares that explains it (33:20).
- How do we allow ourselves to be open to what our intuition is telling us and less to what others are telling us (38:10).
- Why the ego is our biggest enemy when it comes to connecting with ourselves (39:30).
- Why it is important to be in harmony with what you are doing and how are able to become one with the elements (42:20).
- The power of Amping yourself up (44:50).
- Belinda’s definition of Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings (50:20).
- Belinda’s CTA (Call to Action) (51:24).
- And much much more!
Want to Connect
You can connect with Belinda through her social media platforms below.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each episode, I ask one FLY question. This episode, it is this:
Question: What are you saying to yourself that you can’t do? Whatever it is do it. Share your answer on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you are new to the show, go here to and listen to FLY episode 001: Welcome to The Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Podcast. This episode will catch you up to speed about: what my show is about, what Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings is, who I am, and the format of my show.
Another great episode that will get you up to speed is FLY episode 020: FLY Millennials Making History. On this episode, I share that I am expanding the show to include conversations with Millennials that are Fulfilling their Life’s Yearnings. These Millennials are writing the script of their lives to whatever they want it be, and are taking action on their dreams to make them a reality.
Share the Love
Thanks so much for joining me today in The FLY Zone. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note for Blake in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings with Blake Soulet here at http://www.fulfillinglifesyearnings.com/reviews. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and hugely appreciated! They do matter in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show, and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.
This post Find Your Friggin’ Joy with Belinda Farrell, Lover of Life and Healer of Others appeared first on Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings.