Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Is Serving. Making The World A Better Place. -Dean Roberts
What’s up FLY Zone,
Today millionaire, Dean Roberts, author of I’ll Fix My Head Before I’m Dead! Joins me today in The FLY Zone. It was great having Dean on, as we connected immediately, even before we started the actual show that you’re going to hear today. Dean had a lot of cool insights that he shared and I am glad that you get to hear those today, as we talk about the art of living in a positive and fulfilling way. Dean also offers two concepts that he feels quite certain about: 1. Study, exercise, meditate and write every day; and 2. Each instant offers an opportunity to improve things by either thought or deed.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Who Dean Roberts is and his journey (1:30).
- The books he serendipitously came across, that were life-changing for him – Marcus Aurelius’ Meditations; and Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich (6:00).
- The changes he made in his life that helped him with Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings – They are simple lifestyle changes that we can make as well (9:29).
- Dean’s cTa – Study (Learn); Expand your circle of knowledge, be aware of your thoughts, and be kind – We operate within our skills and knowledge base. Get to be a master of something (48:30).
- Dean’s definition of Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings – Serve. Make the world a better place (50:25).
Want to Connect
You can connect with Dean through his social media platforms below.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each episode, I ask one FLY question. This episode, it is this:
Question: Dean shares with us that the art of living in a positive and fulfilling way comes down to studying, exercising, meditating, and writing every day. Are you willing to make those lifestyle changes in order to Fulfill Life’s Yearnings? Why? Share your answer on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Dean Robert’s Book – I’ll Fix My Head Before I’m Dead
- Book by Marcus Aurelius – Meditations
- Book by Napoleon Hill – Think and Grow Rich
- Book by Robert de Ropp – The Master Game
- Book by Alan Watts – The Wisdom of Insecurity
- Book by Joseph Goldstein – Insight Meditation
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you are new to the show, go here to and listen to FLY episode 001: Welcome to The Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings Podcast. This episode will catch you up to speed about: what my show is about, what Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings is, who I am, and the format of my show.
Another great episode that will get you up to speed is FLY episode 020: FLY Millennials Making History. On this episode, I share that I am expanding the show to include conversations with Millennials that are Fulfilling their Life’s Yearnings. These Millennials are writing the script of their lives to whatever they want it be, and are taking action on their dreams to make them a reality.
Share the Love
Thanks so much for joining me today in The FLY Zone. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note for Blake in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings with Blake Soulet here at http://www.fulfillinglifesyearnings.com/reviews. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and hugely appreciated! They do matter in getting the word out and raising awareness of the show, and I enjoy reading each and every one of them.
This post Millionaire Dean Roberts Discusses The Art of Living in A Positive and Fulfilling Way appeared first on Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings.